Siberian Chaga Ingredients
The secret of Siberian Chaga was not revealed until the mushroom was studied in Japan, Russia, China and Europe in the 1980’s and the compounds finally documented. These compounds are effective for immunity, skin beauty, youthful vigor and anti-aging.*
Chaga is contraindicated while taking penicillin.
Siberian Chaga is a superior grade medicinal mushroom containing many phytonutrients, including:
- Betulinic Acid 29, Betaglucans, Saponins, Polysaccharides, SOD, Antioxidants, Triterpenes, Inotodiols, Organic Minerals, Amino Acids
- Polysaccharides to enhance the immune system.*
- Triterpenes to help maintain healthy levels of cholesterol already in the normal range, improve digestion, detoxify the liver.*
- Germanium to help maintain healthy blood, maintain normal levels of blood pressure already in the normal range.*
- Other nucleosides, phytonutrients, minerals and amino acids such as Saponin, Iron, Magnesium, Chromium, Betaglucan, Inotodiol, Isoprenoid and others.
SOD (Super oxide dismutase)
Siberian Chaga contains an extraordinary amount of SOD (Super oxide dismutase) antioxidants that absorb free radicals and neutralize them before they can damage body tissue cells. Chaga contains 25-50 times more SOD antioxidants than other mushrooms.*
SOD (Super oxide dismutase) units per gram:
Siberian Liquid Chaga Extract Serving
This powerful formulary contains many phytonutrients that were extracted slowly over 96 hours using a proprietary low pressure/low temperature technology. The product is water soluble and suitable for everyday drinking. It is pleasant tasting and free of any bitter aftertaste.
Add 10 drops (0.75 ml) per serving two times per day.
Add to any hot or cold water, teas, coffee, milk, juices or soups.
DO NOT boil or microwave.
We recommend that customers refrigerate after opening.
Can be taken anytime, before or during meals.
Siberian Chaga is safe for every day use and suitable for men and women, of all ages.